These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the "GCU"), govern the use of the services offered by the Website thegooddeal.co.uk (hereinafter "TheGoodDeal.co.uk" or the 'Website') accessible via the Internet at the URL address thegooddeal.co.uk, which is managed by PADAWAN Ltd, with offices located at 5th Floor, 58/60 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NQ, England, company registration number 08153258.
Use or viewing of the services provided on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website implies that the Internet user has read and fully accepts these conditions of use. The GCU shall therefore be considered enforceable.
The GCU are presented on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website. Ticking the accept box likewise implies full acceptance of the GCU.
Use of the services on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website is subject to acceptance of the following conditions.
ALLOPASS: describes the method of payment via call to a toll phone number, which can be used to pay for certain options on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website, as well as the method for contacting Advertisers through a specifically attributed toll phone number.
ADVERT: describes the set of elements and offers (images, text, sound, photographs, drawings) published by Advertiser, under their own exclusive liability, with the purpose of purchasing, leasing, selling or exchanging any goods or services offered on the Website, Mobile Site or iPhone and Android application.
ADVERTISERS: describes the physical persons publishing adverts on the Website for exclusively private and not professional purposes. Professional advertisers are required to open a Professional Account and comply with the regulations applicable to holders of such accounts set forth in the General Conditions of Sale.
PROFESSIONAL ADVERTISERS: describes all holders of a TheGoodDeal.co.uk Professional Account used for publishing Adverts in a given professional category on the Website (hereinafter, the "Advertisers").
ANDROID AND iPHONE APPLICATIONS: describes the software that can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple AppStore or Android Market, which allows Advertisers and Users to access the TheGoodDeal.co.uk service, without purchasing any Options.
CREDITS: describes another method, in addition to debit cards and other payment methods offered by TheGoodDeal.co.uk, for purchasing options on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website. Credits can be purchased using a debit card or other method proposed by TheGoodDeal.co.uk, and have validity of 12 months.
Users are offered bonus credits according to the number of credits they purchase.
OPTIONS: describes the paid options available to Users, which allow them to modify the visibility of an Advert.
WEBSITE: describes the Internet Site used by PADAWAN Ltd, accessible principally through the URL thegooddeal.co.uk
MOBILE SITE: describes the mobile site used by PADAWAN Ltd accessible through the mobile URL thegooddeal.co.uk, which gives Users and Advertisers access to the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Services via their mobile phones.
USER: describes all Internet Users, with access to the TheGoodDeal.co.uk service via the Website, Mobile Site or iPhone and Android application, using the TheGoodDeal.co.uk services accessible via the various supports.
SHOWCASE: describes the space in which Users may compile an inventory of their items. This space becomes public once it contains a minimum of eight Adverts, three photographs, a name and a showcase description.
The above terms when used with capital initial letter shall have the meaning and effect as set forth in this article of the GCU.
There are three categories of Users who may create accounts:
Advertisers: advertisers are individuals who can place adverts free of charge. Through their accounts they can rapidly access their adverts, publish them, create announcements, purchase options and access the chronology of their items and transactions.
To create an account, Advertisers are required to provide the following information when compiling their first Advert:
• Name and surname
• City or Postcode
• Click to receive our newsletters
• Click to receive promotions from our partners
Professionals: professionals are advertisers who can place adverts free of charge. Through their accounts they can rapidly access their adverts, publish them, create announcements, purchase options and access the chronology of their items and transactions.
To create an account, professionals are required to provide the following information when compiling their first Advert:
• Name of Company
• Name and surname
• City or Postcode
• Click to receive our newsletters
• Click to receive promotions from our partners
• Information about your company.
Visitors can browse the Website without registering, and can reply to any of the adverts in accordance with the Website's General Conditions of Sale. However, if they wish to place an advert they must register, either as "Advertiser" or "Professional".
After placing an advert for the first time, TheGoodDeal.co.uk sends an e-mail to the Advertiser requesting confirmation of the Advert.
Advertisers are informed that for technical reasons and moderation, their Adverts cannot be published immediately on the Website, Mobile Site and iPhone/Android applications immediately after their placement.
All Adverts placed and validated will be published on the Website, Mobile Site and iPhone/Android applications.
Visitors, Advertisers and Professionals are herein collectively referred to as "Users". Professionals and advertisers may be referred to simply as "Advertisers".
3.2. PUBLISHING AN ADVERT:
Advertisers with accounts wishing to place a new advert must provide the following information for each advert:
• Their postcode, which defines city, county and region;
• The category or sub-category of the advert;
• The type of Advert (Purchase/Sell/Swap/Rent);
• The title of the Advert;
• The description of the Advert;
• The requested price (and the time corresponding to the price for rentals);
• Whether or not they would accept a trade.
• Jobs: accounting, automotive, babysitter, nanny, handymen, caretakers, catering, hospitality, charity, not for profit, advertising, marketing, PR, construction, engineering, customer service, call centre, driving, logistics, warehouse, education, gardening, landscaping, general jobs, health, beauty, healthcare, dental, nursing, homecare, special care, housekeeping, cleaning, internships, media, design, copywriting, creative, multilingual jobs, legal , property, reception, switchboard, retail jobs, sales jobs, secretarial, pas, administration, security, safety , social work, student, graduate, summer jobs, human resources , veterinary , farming, volunteering, waiting, bar, restaurant staff, jobs wanted.
• Services: alternative therapies, building, home & removals, entertainment, health & beauty, personal trainer, sports massage, property & shipping, tax, money & visas, telecoms & computers, travel services & tours, tuition & lessons, astrology, psychics, models, auditions, photography, web design, computer services, event planning, transport services, miscellaneous, work wanted.
• Vehicles: cars, car parts & accessories, campervan & caravan, motorbikes & scooters, motorbike parts & accessories, van, trucks & plant, boats, wanted.
• Property: property to rent, flat share, rooms to rent, property for sale, B&Bs & hotels , garage storage, overseas property for sale, holiday rentals abroad, land for sale abroad, office space, shops/businesses for sale/let, parking.
• Community: artists & theatres, babysitting, classes, creative writing, events, gigs & nightlife, fitness, dance & health, groups & associations, lost & found stuff, music, bands, musicians & DJs, rideshare & car pooling, skills & language swap, sports teams & partners, what's on.
• Pets: pets for sale, equipment & accessories, missing, lost & found, pet sitters, dog walkers, pet services.
• Free Personals: friendship, friends, men seeking women, women seeking men, women seeking women, men seeking men, adult dating, gay escorts, escorts & massages, adult entertainment.
It is forbidden for persons under the age of 18 years to place adverts or browse adverts in the Free Personals category.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk reserves the right to change or to add categories and sub-categories at any time.
4.2. THE THEGOODDEAL.CO.UK SHOWCASE:
All Users have the possibility of using their own personalised "Showcase". The Showcase becomes public and visible to all once the Advertiser has placed a minimum of eight adverts and three photographs, givens the showcase a name and decided on a background decoration proposed by TheGoodDeal.co.uk
If the User's Showcase no longer has the minimum required number of Adverts, the User is sent a message informing them that their Showcase will no longer appear in the search results list.
By default, without options the Showcases appear in ascending order according to the number of adverts they contain.
Users can choose options to promote their Showcases (options are defined in article 4.2 of the TheGoodDeal.co.uk General Conditions of Sale). Showcases with options will be placed at the top of the list, according to the chosen option.
Each Showcase can be personalised: Users can change the theme, photographs, name, description and logo of the Showcases, and import Adverts in blocks.
4.3. THE "MY ACCOUNT" SECTION:
In the "My Account" section, Users can access their personal and/or professional information, password and information about payment methods. This section is not accessible by visitors.
In the "My Showcase" section, Users can access the list of products they possess, the total value per category and the volume of business realised calculated based on the price specified at the moment of sale. Users can also view the returns from their Showcases and statistics on the views and replies to their adverts.
Users can, at any time:
• Add a new Advert;
• View an Advert with the following information: advert title, category, price, number of views, number of replies, publication date;
• Add one or more paid options, as described in article 4 of the GCS, to an existing advert;
• Remove and Advert;
• Filter and organise their Adverts according to type (Purchase/Sale/Rent/Trade), by publication date, status (pending validation/validated/sold), and by number of views;
• Edit an Advert for £1.10;
• Change the status of an Advert to SOLD, specifying the sale price;
• View their balance of Credits;
• Recharge their Credits account;
• Introduce one or more "friends";
• View details of their invoices;
• View their notices: notices allow Users to see when a product they are looking for is published by another Users can specify: country, category, price range and a key word;
• View their personal information;
• Access a summary of their "Assets" classified by category, indicating the total per category.
• In the "My Alerts" section, Users can view the alerts they have created while browsing the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website. In this section, they can view, edit or remove their notices.
• In the "My Favourites" section, via the appropriate tab, Users can get quicker access to the Adverts and Showcases marked as favourites.
• In the "My Purchases" section, Users can view their credits and/or TheGoodDeal.co.uk options purchase invoices, with the possibility of printing them.
• In the "Refer a Friend" section:
Users can refer one or more "friends" in any of the ways described below:
• Via Facebook: clicking on the Facebook link, Users can refer their friends by sharing a tracker link on their wall that automatically associates their friends with their accounts.
• Via Twitter: clicking on the Twitter link, Users can refer their friends by sharing a tracker link on their wall that automatically associates their friends with their accounts.
• Via Google+: clicking on the Google+ link, Users can refer their friends by sharing a tracker link on their wall that automatically associates their friends with their accounts.
• Via E-mail: Users can send e-mail to their friends to invite them to join the site.
• Link share: Users can send a tracker link to associate their friends with their accounts. The link can be shared.
For each friend introduced, Users are given £10 (ten pounds) in Credits, which are added to their Accounts after the new friend has published their first Advert.
The Friend also receives £10 (ten pounds) in credits in their Accounts, which can be used to customise their Adverts.
• In the "Social Networks" section, Users can associate their TheGoodDeal.co.uk accounts with their Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts to share the Adverts and Showcases through these networks.
• In the "Help" section, Users can find useful information and tips about using the services offered by TheGoodDeal.co.uk.
4.4. HOW TO CONTACT ADVERTISERS:
There are four ways to contact advertisers through their adverts on the Website:
• by e-mail: potential buyers can send an e-mail to an advertiser, giving their name, address and including a message for the advertiser.
• by phone: clicking the "Contact Advertiser" icon, potential buyers are given an AlloPass number, which allows them to contact the Advertiser directly without the need for the Advertiser to publish their phone number, or the direct phone number if the Advertiser has chosen to publish it.
• via Skype: after clicking on the "contact via Skype" icon, potential buyers can send a message to an advertiser if the advertiser in turn has SKYPE software installed on their computer.
• link two Adverts and propose a trade: potential buyers can contact Advertisers by linking an advert created by them with another created by the Advertiser, to propose a trade. The seller can then choose whether to accept or refuse the trade.
4.5. PURCHASING CREDITS:
Users can buy credits by means of a debit card or other proposed method of payment, to credit their accounts and use those credits to purchase paid options for highlighting or customising their Adverts and Showcases.
Credits are sold in packages with a minimum of 10 pounds, and earn bonus credits for orders of a minimum of 25 pounds.
These bonus credits are attributed once the order is sent and validated, and can be used to purchase additional options.
If there are insufficient Credits for a given purchase, Users can buy more credits, or pay for their order by debit card or any other of the proposed methods.
Credits have a validity of 12 months from the date of purchase. Consequently, Advertisers acknowledge and accept that any Credits unused after 12 months shall be removed from their accounts, without refund or compensation.
4.6. USING FACEBOOK CONNECT:
Users connecting to the Site via Facebook Connect® can see their accounts created automatically thanks to the information provided by the application.
The Users' actions on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website are indicated on their Facebook® page.
The Facebook® application installed on their Facebook pages allows Users to export their Showcase to their Facebook® page®.
4.7. IPHONE AND ANDROID APPLICATIONS:
After downloading the TheGoodDeal.co.uk application onto their iPhone or Android systems, Users can view their Adverts and Showcases, place adverts, access their accounts, acquire images through the application and access their inventories.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk has an obligation of means in terms of provision of the Website services.
To this regard, the company will make its best endeavours to assure continual access to the Website services, but is under no obligation to this regard.
The company may therefore interrupt the service for maintenance or upgrading, or any other technical or editorial reasons without prior notice to Users and without any liability for the consequences of said interruptions to either Users or third parties.
Moreover, the company may not be held liable if Users are unable to access the Website, whether entirely or in part for reasons of an exclusively technical nature or other specific problems including, but not limited to:
• network congestion,
• faults due to their Internet services provider,
• human error or electrical fault,
• any illicit intervention,
• fault and/or congestion of telephone lines,
• any logistical or material malfunction,
• Force majeure.
The consent of the interested Party is required for the collection of the personal information necessary for processing orders and compiling customer information files, as well as for the distribution thereof to third parties responsible for the execution or orders and payments.
Such information, which is held by the Owner with the sole purpose of correctly administrating orders and commercial relations, shall be processed in compliance with the applicable legislation.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk also collects User information in order to eliminate the need to enter the information every time they connect. This information is gathered by means of cookies. Cookies can be removed using the appropriate Internet browser settings.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk may be required to disclose User personal information in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. TheGoodDeal.co.uk therefore reserves the right to divulge the information of certain Users to comply with its legal obligations, specifically if ordered by the courts, proxy or other legal proceedings.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk likewise reserves the right to disclose the information of certain Users to the law enforcement agencies if said agencies consider such information reasonably necessary for preventing imminent material damages or financial loss, or under suspicion of illicit activities.
• Padawan Ltd and the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website shall in no case be considered liable for the content of the Adverts published by the Advertisers and provides no explicit or implicit guarantees to this regard.
By accepting these GCU, Advertisers acknowledge that they are the sole parties responsible for the content they publish.
PADAWAN Ltd is considered as third party to the correspondence and relations between Advertisers and Users, thereby excluding any and all liability to that regard.
• Users hereby waive any right to claim against PADAWAN Ltd and the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website in the event of legal action taken against them by third parties as a result use and/or illegal exploitation of the TheGoodDeal.co.uk service, in case of loss of password by a User or Advertiser, in case of identity theft or incorrect use of the Website services.
The Website may include links to other Websites or Internet resources. Since PADAWAN Ltd exercises no control over such Websites and external sources, the company shall not be held liable for said Websites and external sources in terms of content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or through said Websites and external sources.
• Exclusion of guarantee: TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall accept no liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legitimacy, reliability, usability or availability of the information or data present in the results obtained through the TheGoodDeal.co.uk services.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall not be held liable for the removal, failure to store, incorrect transmission or inappropriate transmission of said data or information.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall not be held liable for damages caused by the download or use of the information or data available on the Internet through the Website services.
The TheGoodDeal.co.uk services are provided «as seen», without guarantees of any kind, insofar as in compliance with applicable law.
Any guarantees, whether explicit or implicit, including but not limited to goods quality guarantees, fitness for purpose and compliance with property rights, are explicitly excluded by all means permitted by applicable law.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk hereby excludes all guarantees concerning safety, reliability, fitness and the provision of its services.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall assume no liability for any interruption or suspension of transmission from the Website due to bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or similar elements that may be transmitted to the Website, and/or errors or omissions in the content, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any of the published content, sent via email, communicated, transmitted or rendered accessible through the Website.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk does not guarantee or approve, or assume any liability for the products or services advertised by third parties or proposed by third parties through the Website, or any other sites connected by hypertext link or presented in banners or other advertising.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall not be party to any transaction between Users and shall not be considered responsible for supervising such transactions.
Certain jurisdictions and countries do not authorise exclusion of implicit guarantees, therefore the above exclusions may not concern you. You may have other rights, which may vary according to country and jurisdiction.
The Advertiser certifies that the Advert complies with all current rules and regulations, these General Conditions of Use and the TheGoodDeal.co.uk General Conditions of Sale, and does not infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property and privacy).
The Advertiser guarantees that the content of their adverts is in strict compliance with the legal obligations of their professional activities.
The Advertiser declares to be the sole and exclusive author of the text, drawings, photographs, etc. comprising the Advert. If not, the Advertiser assures that they dispose of all rights and authorisations necessary for the publication of the Advert.
Consequently, all Adverts placed and divulged on the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website shall be considered the exclusive responsibility of the Advertiser.
The Advertiser agrees not to place adverts for goods they do not possess, and if said goods become unavailable, to remove the Advert from the TheGoodDeal.co.uk Website at the earliest possible time.
9.1. ILLICIT CONTENT
9.1.1. PADAWAN Ltd reserves the right to remove, without prior notice or refund, any Advert it considers could infringe on third party rights or that does not comply with the following specific regulations:
• Adverts may only offer sale of original products. Sale of copies is considered as counterfeiting, and punishable by law.
• Any advert containing text, image or reference to, which appears contrary to the provisions of law and regulations, the spirit of the publication and public decency, or that could disturb or offend readers, shall be refused by PADAWAN Ltd, without such refusal giving rise to any indemnity for the Advertiser.
• Any Advert in which the product and/or content contain discriminatory or racist expressions, incitation to hate or violence, political propaganda, religious propaganda, child pornography, or any object belonging to any of these categories or that present symbols of racism, violence or paedophilia shall be refused by PADAWAN Ltd without such refusal giving rise to any indemnity for the Advertiser.
• Any Advert published with the purpose of advertising websites or services in competition with TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall be refused by PADAWAN Ltd without such refusal giving rise to any indemnity for the Advertiser.
• Any content that claims the liability of or assumes the identity of TheGoodDeal.co.uk or its employees shall be refused by PADAWAN Ltd without such refusal giving rise to any indemnity for the Advertiser.
• If a photograph illustrates one Advert, it may not be used to illustrate other Adverts.
• Any Advert offering products by the brands LVMH, LACOSTE, CHANEL, ROLAND GARROS, travellers cheques, ANCV, vouchers of any kind and Meal or Restaurant Voucher Tickets, shall be refused by PADAWAN Ltd without such refusal giving rise to any indemnity for the Advertiser.
• Any Advert for a product for sale must be placed exclusively in the country where the product is located (unless it is specifically for the sale of a Holiday Home/ Property Abroad) which must be assigned to the relevant and respective 'Category' to the product’s description.
• Adverts must not contain generic text of the type "great bargains at our store".
9.1.2. It is forbidden:
• to place the same Advert in various counties or in various categories;
• to place an Advert asking for private donations or humanitarian purposes;
• to place an Advert requesting/offering finance or loans;
• to place an Advert seeking missing persons;
• to place an Advert for promotional purposes;
• to place an Advert offering services that cannot be provided other than by duly authorised professionals, specifically in terms of the legally regulated professions.
As User of the TheGoodDeal.co.uk service, the product/service for sale/purchase must be authorised for the Website.
The following products are forbidden:
• Firearms, explosives, chemical weapons, hunting traps;
• Tobacco, hazardous and illicit substances, narcotics and their derivatives;
• Non-Original Cosmetic products and any type of medication;
• Gold bullions
• Products made of elephant/ rhino ivory and tortoise shell;
• Any protected species of flora and fauna or parts of it.
The above list is not exhaustive.
9.1.3. Certain rules of disclosure must be obeyed for the following categories:
• Real estate: as from the 1st of January 2011 all adverts for the sale or rent of real estate must indicate the energy efficiency rating. When signing rental contracts, landlords must provide their tenants with a certificate of energy efficiency. This document informs the tenant of the level of thermal insulation of the property and the forecast heating costs.
Estate agents placing Adverts for rented property must indicate the sum of their commission inclusive of tax, if charged to the tenant and not included in the indicated price, or the sum of their commission charges such that the Advert presents a figure equal to the total rental due.
Estate agents placing Adverts for commercial property and office rental or property sales are under the obligation to indicate their commission inclusive of taxes, if charged to the tenant or purchaser and not included in the indicated price, or the phrase "Agency fee included" if their fee is included in the indicated price.
Estate agents must in turn indicate the "fees" in the body of the Advert, based on a standard table and proportional to the value of the asset.
• Electronics: it is forbidden to place Adverts for the sale, trade or free give-away of satellite decoder boxes if the Advertiser is not the owner.
• Vehicles:the Advert must contain the following mandatory information:
• whether the vehicle is new or second-hand;
• the vehicle brand;
• variant of model if applicable.
• Entertainment: if an Advert for one or more books is placed by a professional book trader, the maximum discount that may be applied may not exceed 5% of the sale price set by the publisher or importer for the book as new.
• Tickets: the sale, exchange or donation of tickets for any kind of event is authorised if the event organiser has authorised the sale, exchange or donation of the tickets.
However, the sale of vouchers, reductions, allowances and other forms of discount are not authorised on the Website.
• Animals:Adverts offering the sale of kittens or puppies under the age of 8 weeks shall be refused.
Professionals must provide their company identification number.
Non-professional Advertisers must specify both the animal's identification number and that of its mother and the number of animals in the litter.
The Advert must also contain certain mandatory information: the age of the animals, it must leave no doubt as to the animal's belonging to a given breed, and the phrase "tattooed and vaccinated".
Adverts proposing the sale, donation or breeding of dogs defined as Category 1 and Category 2 shall be refused.
Category 1 and 2 dogs may include the following breeds:
Adverts proposing the sale or donation of tortoises, exotic animals such as monkeys, parrots, snakes, goldfish or any other endangered or protected species of wild fauna, or hunting trophies made with endangered or protected species shall be refused.
• Fashion: Adverts offering the sale or donation of furs made from protected or endangered species shall be refused. The species listed in the CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species) are recorded in the appendices to the Washington Convention of 1973.
• Employment and services:any Advert offering work on a discriminatory basis, or in which the work is not sufficiently described shall be refused.
On the Website, it is strictly and legally forbidden to demand payment for access to an offer of employment.(e.g a fee for a work from home catalog)
Pyramid marketing schemes and chain letters are prohibited on the Website.
Adverts placed by professionals must contain the name, company name, VAT number or professional roll registration number, hourly rates incl. tax applied for each category of service or the unit price (whatever the unit), the price of transfers if the services are provided in the home, whether estimates are paid or otherwise, and any other conditions of payment for the services.
9.2. NOTIFICATION OF ABUSE AND SECURITY RECOMMENDATIONS
Any User may report abusive content through the Website and from the iPhone application by clicking on the "Report Abusive Content" link on each page of the Adverts.
In general, TheGoodDeal.co.uk advises Users never to give their personal information or bank details, and never to send cash through the post, and to be wary of Adverts with prices that are obviously too low.
Advertisers must in turn always verify that payment has been made into their accounts before shipping the goods.
TheGoodDeal.co.uk shall not intervene as intermediary in transactions between Users.
9.3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE ADVERTISER
Advertisers guarantee to hold all rights (and specifically, the intellectual property rights) or to have obtained the authorisation necessary for the publication of their Adverts.
Advertisers likewise guarantee that their Adverts do not contravene any regulations in force, or any third party rights, and do not present any messages considered defamatory or damaging to third parties.
This being guaranteed, Advertisers explicitly accept that their Adverts shall not contain:
• any hypertext link that redirects Users to Websites not operated by TheGoodDeal.co.uk;
• any fictitious, false or misleading information;
• any expression either defamatory or that could jeopardise the interests and/or image of TheGoodDeal.co.uk or third parties;
• any content that infringes on third party intellectual property rights.
Advertisers shall assume full editorial liability for the content of the Adverts they publish.
As from the date of their validation, Adverts are published simultaneously on the Website, Mobile Site and iPhone/Android applications, for a maximum extendable time of 90 days.
After this initial 90-day period, if an Advertiser has not subscribed to any options, TheGoodDeal.co.uk sends an e-mail informing them that their Advert is no longer on-line, and to renew the Advert, free of charge.
If the Advertiser does not renew the Advert within 7 days of receiving the e-mail, they can no longer extend its publication, and have to place a completely new Advert.
The items displayed at the actual TheGoodDeal.co.uk site, which are the exclusive property of the site Owner, are protected by copyright, registered trademark, patent and the rules of competition in compliance with applicable law.
It is forbidden to copy all or part of this Website onto another server or in another link.
Reproduction or diffusion of these items without the prior written permission of the Owner is forbidden. Offenders shall be prosecuted.
In the event that any part or clause of these General Conditions of Sale should be deemed illegitimate, void or inapplicable for whatever reason, the clause or clauses in question shall be declared null and the remaining clauses remain in effect and fully applicable. Clauses declared null shall be superseded by clauses substituting the content of the cancelled clause.